Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mini adventure

Helo. Haven't blog in awhile. And now i'm in calgary for a long weekend. Anyway, last wednesday i went to my brother's place and I had to walk for more then 10 street and 5 avenues. Since I don't know which bus reach my brother's place so I had to walk from 1 end to the other. On the way there, I got lost within residential area keep on ending up with dead ends. So, I decided to ask for direction and this guy doesn't speak english too well and asked if I understand french and lucky me I started learning french and on that very day in school we've just learn how to give direction so I kinda know where the guy is directing me to (guessing some of what his saying though). But I didn't follow his direction, I went back the other way and head for the main road and it turned out I need to cross a bridge, I haven't been to my brother's place so a very long time so I forgot there was a bridge to cross, I was so mad at myself when I saw the bridge. And after the bridge I had to walk like another 10-15 mins then I reach my brother's place. It took me more then an hour to reach my brother's place and when I reach there I was tired my legs were so sore they could hardly move. But it was fun though to walk so far hahaha

No comments: